Most know without reading this.
- Reducing Suffering
- Reducing global warming
- Reducing starvation
- Reducing disease
Mad cows prion disease, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Bird flu highly pathogenic avian influenza virus, Sars and Corona were crossed over to humans by eating animals and crazy scientist making them in labs. Eating animals in our opinion is not best.
Here's a bit of advertising you can use to counter that which is ruining life and environment. The Spanish flu was a cross over from eating pigs and poultry and 50 million people died. "British team, led by virologist John Oxford postulated that a significant precursor virus, harboured in birds, mutated and then migrated to pigs kept near the front."
Methane and nitrous oxide doesn't help with global dimming, just extreme global warming. Burning coal and diesel is no better than animal agriculture.
Over 7.8 billion people on Earth.
Over 1 billion people are starving and the number is growing exponentially.
The crops are going to fail for Vegans too due to global warming. Meat eaters and Vegans hold hands. As we break the membrane between reality and the virtual feel the roller coaster and be entertained.
- Most crops end up feeding inhumanely factory farmed animals, to inefficiently feed humans.
- The change to a plant based diet is exponentially growing, despite half measured intent that is slowing it down, not unlike the half measured move into alternative energy.
- Just as there is big petrol there is big animal agriculture trying to keep hold of the market.
- In spite of this, the number of Vegans in Britain has grown by 360% in the last 10years!
- It was estimated one year ago that 5% of Americans are vegetarian half of these are Vegan!
- Kobashi cares and we believe you do too.
After 4years of being Vegan Scott is~95%% plant based as he did eat some fish and chips. His father died and the best times he had with his father was fishing when a child. Scott loves fish and went without for four years. People can do the best they can. I guess that's something. Any reduction is a win.
Even dog Alfie and cats are primarily plant based, but they are animals. Cats are obligate carnivores. We have purchased Alfie's food at: veggiepets.com.
Lily made and took the pictures. Vegan cakes and ice cream taste better, are healthier, are better for the environment and can cost less. Well just because it says Vegan doesn't mean it's healthier. We could feed 80 billion people when all humans are Vegan.
We will have a major impact on health issues, reducing suffering and global warming when all Go Vegan.
Doing the Wim Hof method and taking cold showers will help, especially after reading all this.
100 years old Ellsworth Wareham (heart surgeon)