Used responsibly the oils are all safe natural products, here
for you to enjoy and to benefit from. Occasional allergic reactions
to essential oils may happen. Kobashi cannot be held responsible for
any adverse reactions from the use of essential oils. If in doubt,
seek advice from a qualified aromatherapist.
- We do not recommend any essential oils to be taken
internally unless under qualified
- We always recommend that the oils are diluted before
application to the body.
Lavender may be used neat
for specific applications.
- The oils may be used singularly or in combination, but do not
exceed the dilution ratios recommended.
- Certain oils may cause irritation and/or sensitisation to the
and should be used in greater dilutions - they are all marked
* in the list of essential
- Citrus oils, especially Bergamot,
should not be used on skin before exposure to the sun -
except in shampoo or soap, as most is rinsed away.
- Avoid mixing Clarysage
and alcohol when driving.
- Keep oils out of the reach of chidren.
- If accidentally swallowed do not induce vomiting -
drink at least 1 pint of water and seek medical attention.
- Avoid contact with the eye area: should this happen, wash eyes
thoroughly with water.
Seek medical attention if stinging persists after 10 minutes.
Kobashi, 2 Fore Street, Ide, nr. EXETER,
Devon EX2 9RQ, United Kingdom
Tel Ätherische öle, Aceites Esenciales De Kobashi